RE: List of nominations for people to sit on the "SPF Leadership Council"

2004-11-12 02:15:31
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
jpinkerton
Sent: vrijdag 12 november 2004 9:21
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] List of nominations for people to sit
on the "SPF Leadership Council"

Update for today  - - -

List closes tomorrow Saturday 13th November 2004 at 09:00 GMT

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. -- James Couzens -- Frank Ellermann --
Ben Mankin, -- James Couzens -- Koen Martens --
Carl Hutzler, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
Chris Drake, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
David Woodhouse -- Mark asarian-host.net --
Frank Ellermann, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
Guy, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
Hector Santos, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
Jeremy Pullicino -- Stefan Engelbert -- Agreed to stand
John Pinkerton, -- James Couzens -- Mark asarian-host.net --
Jonathan Gardner, -- James Couzens -- Mark asarian-host.net --
Julian Mehnle, -- James Couzens --  Wayne  --
Mark C. Langston -- Wayne -- Greg Connor
Mark Lentczner -- Frank Ellermann -- Rene Barbier --
Mark Shewmaker -- Greg Connor
Meng Weng Wong -- Frank Ellermann -- Mark asarian-host.net --
Roger Moser, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
Seth Goodman, -- James Couzens -- Mark asarian-host.net --
Stephane Bortzmeyer,. -- James Couzens -- Frank Ellermann --
Stuart D. Gathman -- Wayne -- Paul Ficinski
Terry Fielder, -- James Couzens --
Tony Finch, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
Theo Schlossnagle, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --

I seem to have seconded quite a number of people. :) Except, I did not; at
least, not all of them. These are the folks I nominated:

http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200411/0269.html

And some folks I *did* nominate, but appear not to be. No big deal, really,
with all the different "Marks" going around; but if we're gonna do this, we
may as well do it correctly.

Thanks,

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org