Re: List of nominations for people to sit on the "SPF L

2004-11-12 08:23:25
On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 08:48:45AM -0500,
 Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer(_at_)nic(_dot_)fr> wrote
 a message of 37 lines which said:

I already sent so but the signature was apparently broken.

Ah, OK, it's the fault of the f... software which adds a footer at the
end of the message (DomainKeys has the same issue).

Well, people who have a doubt about my acceptance can mail me
privately and I will send them directly a signed message :-)