RE: List of nominations for people to sit on the "SPF Leadership Council"

2004-11-15 09:30:06

I would ask that somebody keep track of all of them and that they be
collected together and linked to the elections page (like when you go to
vote you can easily follow link on the same page).

I am collating the ones on the list and will be placing them up on a
webpage which I will announce shortly.  Can further candidates please CC
me when posting such notices if possible to make this task somewhat
easier.

Cheers,

James

--