RE: List of nominations for people to sit on the "SPF Leadership Council"

2004-11-12 06:42:39
I did send an acceptance of nomination (but it also had talk of why I felt this
council was good).

So here is a short and sweet "I  accept".

PS  The point would seem moot anyway, given my current standing... :(

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry(_at_)greatgulfhomes(_dot_)com
Fax: (416) 441-9085

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of
jpinkerton
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 3:18 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] List of nominations for people to sit
on the "SPF
Leadership Council"

Update for today  - - -

List closes tomorrow Saturday 13th November 2004 at 09:00 GMT

That does *not* mean that people who want to accept their
nominations will
be barred from doing so after the deadline, I'll spend the rest of the
week-end chasing them up.

It's probably reasonable to say that there will be a
definitive list and a
call to vote by the middle of next week.  I intend making it
a short time
for voting - say three days - unless I hear an outcry.

Nominee -- Nominator -- Seconder -- Agreement

Chuck Mead -- Wayne --  Michael Weiner -- Agreed to stand
Greg Connor -- Wayne -- William Leibzon -- Agreed to stand
James Couzens. -- Mark asarian-host.net -- Rene Barbier --
Agreed to stand
Koen Martens, -- James Couzens -- Mark asarian-host.net --
Agreed to stand
Wayne Schlitt, -- James Couzens -- Mark asarian-host.net --
Agreed to stand
William Leibzon -- James Couzens -- John Glube -- Agreed to stand,
Conditionally

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. -- James Couzens -- Frank Ellermann --
Ben Mankin, -- James Couzens -- Koen Martens --
Carl Hutzler, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
Chris Drake, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
David Woodhouse -- Mark asarian-host.net --
Frank Ellermann, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
Guy, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
Hector Santos, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
Jeremy Pullicino -- Stefan Engelbert -- Agreed to stand
John Pinkerton, -- James Couzens -- Mark asarian-host.net --
Jonathan Gardner, -- James Couzens -- Mark asarian-host.net --
Julian Mehnle, -- James Couzens --  Wayne  --
Mark C. Langston -- Wayne -- Greg Connor
Mark Lentczner -- Frank Ellermann -- Rene Barbier --
Mark Shewmaker -- Greg Connor
Meng Weng Wong -- Frank Ellermann -- Mark asarian-host.net --
Roger Moser, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
Seth Goodman, -- James Couzens -- Mark asarian-host.net --
Stephane Bortzmeyer,. -- James Couzens -- Frank Ellermann --
Stuart D. Gathman -- Wayne -- Paul Ficinski
Terry Fielder, -- James Couzens --
Tony Finch, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --
Theo Schlossnagle, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net --

John Glube, -- James Couzens -- Mark asarian-host.net --
Declined to stand
Scott Kitterman, -- James Couzens -- Mark @ asarian-host.net
-- Declined to
stand

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com
ICQ 313355492

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in
Atlanta features SPF and Sender ID.
To unsubscribe, change your address, or temporarily
deactivate your subscription,