Re: List of nominations for people to sit on the "SPF Leadership Council"

2004-11-14 22:26:17
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, jpinkerton wrote:

People who want to accept their nominations must do so before 09:00 Monday
15th November 2004.

I accept the nomination.

Political Pros:
My main political skill is recognizing when people are actually in agreement
even though they think otherwise due to a misunderstanding of terms.
I usually have the ability to discern the heart of a matter.
I have often made peace between honest adversaries by discerning common ground.

Political Cons:
My overall political skills, on the other hand,  are generally regarded as
semi-autistic :-)  I have sometimes been manipulated by slick political
operatives pushing hot buttons.

Technical:
I have been maintaining SPF integration with Sendmail via Python Milter.
I do lots of other work in C, C++, Java, assembler, etc.