RE: Re: List of nominations for people to sit on the "SPF Leadership Council"

2004-11-14 22:50:30
Just don't hit send until you have your final answer!

No problem with keeping the first or last vote.  I don't care.  I would also
go with more than 1 vote voids all of your votes.

My fear is that someone may vote twice hoping to fool the system and getting
2 votes in.  With the current rules, the extra votes are ignored if caught!
With my rule of more than 1 vote voids all of your votes, people will not
risk attempting to vote more than once.

I am confused by 1 thing...
Do I vote for 5 people, or just 1?
I think I only vote for 1, but the top 5 will win, but I am not sure.
Since there will be 5 winners, it seems like we should get 5 votes.

Maybe I missed that meeting?  :)

Guy

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Julian
Mehnle
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 8:29 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [spf-discuss] Re: List of nominations for people to sit on the
"SPF Leadership Council"

william(at)elan.net [william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net] wrote:
But I would be concerned with allowing re-voting so I would prefer that
the first vote be considered the primary one in case there are more then

Some have said this by now, but I still do not understand the concerns,
provided the voting is kept secret until the end.

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.