RE: Re: List of nominations for people to sit on the "SPF Leadership Council"

2004-11-14 23:32:25

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Guy wrote:

Just don't hit send until you have your final answer! No problem with
keeping the first or last vote.  I don't care.  I would also go with
more than 1 vote voids all of your votes.

I agree and we just have to choose which one (so it would not cause
confusion during voting) and my preference is only count first vote
because its email/web election and we may have cases that people by
accident sent to confirmations.

I'll note for reference that in current US election system if you sent
more then one vote, neither one would be counted (if they notice it)
but  it is open to appeals in court, etc.

I am confused by 1 thing...
Do I vote for 5 people, or just 1?

You vote for 5 people. Total number of votes for each person is counted
and then the 5 with more votes win.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks