RE: who should be able to vote?

2004-11-12 12:21:43
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of wayne
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 2:13 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] who should be able to vote?

Several of us have been discussing what the qualifications of being
able to vote in the #SPF IRC channel.  Right now, the though is
"anyone who has posted in the last X days".

If people have better ideas, please post them.

I would suggest that we also need to discuss HOW to vote.

The two simplest options I can think of are:

1.  One person, One vote, top 5 vote getters are elected.

2.  One person, 5 votes (for five positions), top 5 vote getters are
elected.

My preference would be for #2.

Scott Kitterman