Re: who should be able to vote?

2004-11-12 15:28:48
Friday, November 12, 2004, 8:15:38 PM, Philip wrote:

PLW> I'm on that list and I don't believe I should be able to vote because I
PLW> really offer nothing to the group, and I also don't believe individuals
PLW> in the same category as me should be able to sway the vote.

If the same thought was applied to those nominated then I would agree.

However this is about readers of this group who have an active
interest in the sucess of SPF.  So the question becomes have you
the goodwill to vote for five members (who are offering something
to the group) that you believe can work together to advance SPF ?

Jim Hill does not appear to have posted this month, but he has been
active in other groups pushing SPF.  Jim has been a key to having
Mailtraq.com (Windows MTA) become an early adopter of SPF in its Free
and Commercial software plus Mailkeep.com/net SPF MX services and TXT
option added to DNS services.  Since he has posted within 60 days I
would be saddened if Jim were denied a vote if he thought he could
contribute, simply because his participation here is at a low level.

Shane