Re: who should be able to vote?

2004-11-13 18:42:12

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, jpinkerton wrote:

Given the above restrictions, it might be easier to just create a poll on
Evite or some free polling service or something.

It'll a private vote to a private e-mail address, and I'll publish the
results with everyone's submitted votes on a webpage so that everyone can
check that their vote was correctly received -- and that I can add ;-)

Sorry, but private polling will not work for me. I'll accept voting on the
web with CGI that immediatly records the vote and verifies it by email
and makes sure email address is one from the list of people allowed to vote.
Or a public vote on public mail list like it was now.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks