Re: Poll on Organizing the Council

2004-11-13 19:14:01

Yes we can. But we need way to verify vote is from somebody on the list
who had been there when vote was started.

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

can we do these things on the web instead of on the mailing
list?

On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 09:43:34AM -0800, william(at)elan.net wrote:

| I'm going to conduct new poll on organizing itself because I do not think
| current effort is going to go well and it is not representative of what
| SPF community is expecting (but I may well be wrong). If it turns out I'm
| wrong and people really want to have the council immediately that will
decide
| what to do for next year (with no rules governing it or organization) then
| I'll be able to properly decide on the "conditional" part of my acceptance
| to be there and if I want to work on such council or not.
|
| As always please answer by replying to the list and stick to the question
| itself (which except for question 5 has multiple choice or yes/no answers).
| This poll will last 5 days until Wednesday.

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.

William Leibzon
Elan Networks