Re: Poll on Organizing the Council

2004-11-13 11:36:15
1. Do you believe that SPF Organization (and SPF council) need to have
   defined rules of order to function properly and be able to represent
   SPF Community?

NO

   If answered YES, how do you think the rules should be approved:

If a majority answers "Yes" enter my vote for B
     b. Vote only by SPF elected council

2. Do you want to see elections immediately for SPF council (answer
   no matter how you answered 1)?

YES

   If answered YES, what do you believe this new council should do
   (answer each question separately):
     2a. Work on SPF charter and rules of conduct.  YES/NO

YES

     2b. Supervise SPF community activities as seen in part 3 of my
         original SPF Organization Questionnaire? YES/NO

YES

3. If elections for the council are carried out without any formally
   approved rules, how long should the council function?
   Answers:

b. For 6 months no matter what

4. What should be the rules for initial election for the council?
   Answers:

b. Anybody who have participated in SPF Community (based
  on at least one post on spf-discuss mail list)

5. Who would you like to see conducting elections for SPF Community?
   (Give the name of one of the active SPF participants who you like
    to see do it. The person with more votes then others will be asked
    to do it. If he/she declines, then next person on the list, etc)

jpinkerton please