RE: Accountable Messaging Standards Group

2004-11-12 18:48:29
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Dave
Crocker

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:05:27 -0800, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
  As you yourself admitted on the panel the treatment you got in
  MARID was far from fair and transparent.

As best as I can tell, this claim is being made about me.
So, to make sure the record is clear:

     I made no such assertion, much less "admission".

Nor can I guess what statement that I did make is being
interpreted by you to have meant that.

So you have no objection at all to being told to wait for the MARID group to
finish with SPF before you submit CSV and then have the group suddenly
closed without being given a chance to do so?