Re: draft-schlitt-spf-00 now available

2004-11-15 19:31:32
wayne wrote:

diff between draft-lentczner-spf-00.txt and
draft-schlitt-spf-00.txt

It's starting to get hopeless, the diff is now bigger than the
complete text.  I gave up after finding the first interesting
detail:  HELO.  RfC 2821 actually has a minimal syntax, it is
a "domain" as defined on page 37, and that's either an address
literal or something with at least one dot.  I asked the author,
it's intentionally "at least one dot" in RfC 2821.

Irrelevant for SPF, because you don't do any "malformed FAIL",
but in draft-lentczner-spf-00 "malformed" was still dubious.

Your zone cut stuff is apparently complete.  But how is %{d}
defined in this case, still the same as %{o}, or the domain of
the sender policy ?
                      Bye, Frank