Re: Re: Please remove me as council candidate

2004-11-15 18:17:57
In
<1100536356(_dot_)28583(_dot_)20(_dot_)camel(_at_)antitrust(_dot_)6o4(_dot_)ca>
James Couzens <jcouzens(_at_)6o4(_dot_)ca> writes:

:-)  Yes as I stated I'll continue to work on libSPF and have it meet
whatever SPF specification we come up with.  I posted all of my comments
in relation to Wayne's ideal draft and have yet to see (or have missed)
any real response to many of the items that I rose.

James:

Several people, including me, responded to your comments on my pre4
draft.  See:
http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200411/0066.html

While I did not make any changes that you recommended in my most
resent draft, that is because this spec is aimed at only libspf2.  I
think it would be more appropriate to discuss changes to the official
SPF-classic spec after the SPF council is elected.

-wayne