Re: Initial Voting Procedures (updated 23:15pm Nov14 2004)

2004-11-16 01:54:55
One small point - -

I will not be able to summarise the results by everyone's identities because
there are quite a few who have not registered a "pretty name" on the list.
This means I only have their e-mail address and I can't use those in public.

It's up to you people who *do* have a "pretty name" - do you mind being
named when others are not?

And how does someone who does not have a "pretty name" check their vote on
the summary?  The only way I can see around this is that they'll have had
the confirmation e-mail of their vote and can query me personally, and I'll
manually check the list.

On another note -

I am *very* grateful for the support and help provided by ...   well you
know who you are. ;-)

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com