Re: Initial Voting Procedures (updated 23:15pm Nov 14 2004)

2004-11-15 09:05:34
Greg Connor wrote:

I think the previous version john p posted is good enough.

Add me.  I'd do it slightly different based on Fido and Usenet
procedures (e.g. no Web forms), I'd do it manually (no last
minute scripts, no machines, no Florida), I tested and could
live with your "favourite colour" form, but above all I will
support whatever the RO does, if it's only fair.  I can spot
"fair" without a manual (including William's manual).  Bye.