RE: Initial Voting Procedures (updated 23:15pm Nov 142004)

2004-11-15 06:19:21
I don't understand what is gained by a person cannot vote for his/herself
(provided that one can
only vote for oneself just once).

Other then that it is fine with me, and I would lean towards longer deadlines
so people have more
time to vote, for those that have problems keeping up with their emails.

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry(_at_)greatgulfhomes(_dot_)com
Fax: (416) 441-9085

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Greg
Connor
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 3:40 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Initial Voting Procedures (updated 23:15pm
Nov 142004)

I'm going to answer NO to william's latest version because I
think the
previous version john p posted is good enough.

This is my own personal opinion of course.  Now would be a
good time for
other persons who have been nominated to chime in with YES or NO.

gregc