Re: List of nominations for people to sit on the "SPF Leadership Council"

2004-11-16 19:27:38
Julian Mehnle wrote:

Dare to bet on it? :-)

If you exclude 79054025255fb1a26e4bc422aef54eb4 I'll lose ;-)
<http://www.rtfm.com/movabletype/archives/2004_08.html#001055>

It would be trivial to check.

A trivial PITA without real names.  If two voters claim to be
Julian Mehnle maybe I'd bother to check who used your address,
but I won't check a list of pure MD5 sums without names against
Wayne's huge list.

If you see something odd in the results please publish it here.

 [...]
Do you honestly see the risk of that happening here?

Here I see only one risk, that William invents fresh potential
problems faster than anybody can find technical workarounds.

Using a Web form instead of mail was already the first step on
a slippery slope, now we have already MD5 sums as JPEG with an
option to get a WAV, or something in this direction, but JohnP
does the right thing, he ignores us... ;-)

"disgusting" is a purely subjective thing.  So that's hardly
a valid argument.

Let JohnP decide it.  I'm a KISS-fan, before he said that this
isn't allowed it was allowed, now he said that it's "verboten",
and if he changes his mind we'd have the "ordre - contreordre -
desordre" we deserve.
                      Bye, Frank