RE: draft-schlitt-spf-01 now available

2004-11-21 12:00:39
On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 07:24, terry(_at_)ashtonwoodshomes(_dot_)com wrote:
2) Should we just make certain characters illegal?
I think that is best.

3) Should we try to create an escape mechanism?
Even though there are limited implementations, that's
asking for trouble. We should probably only go there
if the characters are *really* needed.
Well knowing human nature if you don't specify an escape mechanism then
people will each invent their own. So you could end up with half a dozen
almost but not quite compatible methods.

--
http://dmoz.org/profiles/pollei.html
http://sourceforge.net/users/stephen_pollei/

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features