Re: update of "welcome to the list" message

2004-11-23 01:33:52
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Greg Connor wrote:

Team-

I know not everyone agrees with Meng's message.  But keep in mind that this
is really Meng's list, and if he wants to use it to send out his message,
that's his right.

I'm willing to bet that once the SPF elected representatives come up with a
mission statement, that Meng will be happy to support that by posting it,
but currently we have no official organization and no official message.

Which just points to bad timing in changing the "welcome message". I urge
Meng to change it back to whatever it was before and not bother with it at
the moment but bring it up to elected council once things settle down.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks