RE: Attacking Domain Keys

2004-12-01 12:32:14
On 30 Nov 2004 17:54:00 -0800, Stephen Pollei wrote:
  when to comes to phish/fraud scenarios I don't think DK adds much value
  over just using spf. I have a two part reasoning for this assertion.

The purpose of the mailing list is for technical discussions to produce a
specification for an encryption-based message-signing mechanism that can be
used to hold an entity responsible for posting the message.

It is always great fun to debate differences in paradigms, such as a route
registration technique like SPF, versus a message signing technique like
domainkeys.  Fun, but rarely productive.  Paradigm debates are almost always
tiHowever, that debate is not the goal of this mailing list.

Hence, this line of debate and criticism is off topic.

d/
--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking