Re: Attacking Domain Keys

2004-12-01 18:59:29

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 11:32:14AM -0800, Dave Crocker wrote:

| Hence, this line of debate and criticism is off topic.

I agree; I think DK should be allowed to evolve and mature
without criticism from the SPF community.

That is certainly true if you replace "DK" with just mail signatures
(because DK authors are not eager to change ANYTHING and we've been
telling them of problems with that spec from the start).

However I do believe the original email Dave Crocker sent referred to that
SPF (and in fact any debates on path-authorization vs content-authorization)
were off-topic to ietf-mailsig mail list. He may not have noticed that post
was CCed to spf-discuss at the same time.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks