Re: Attacking Domain Keys

2004-12-01 19:07:06

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, william(at)elan.net wrote:

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 11:32:14AM -0800, Dave Crocker wrote:

| Hence, this line of debate and criticism is off topic.

I agree; I think DK should be allowed to evolve and mature
without criticism from the SPF community.

That is certainly true if you replace "DK" with just mail signatures
(because DK authors are not eager to change ANYTHING and we've been
telling them of problems with that spec from the start).

That did not come out right either. I do not believe SPF community should
not be discussing mail signatures - the people here obviously have interest
in this topic and how to properly secure email infrastructure. But I do
think that if you're expecting to make a contribution and provide a critique
that is more likely to be heard, you should do it on correct mail list
dedicated to just mail signatures (unless its META Signatures were you
know for certain proposal author is here and active in SPF Community and
said he'd list to critisizm and suggestions about it made on this list).

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks