Re: What to do about the SPF-classic I-D?

2004-12-03 20:31:46
wayne wrote in spf.council :

[OT: that's the public list with the public IRC logs, therefore
     I think it should be okay to post replies here -  is that
     okay for you ?  BTW, tnx for the nice HTML IRC log ;-)   ]

I can certainly see pushing stuff through the IETF as a
secondary priority.

If the first priority is to get it right, and anything else is
below this second priority, i'd agree.

"what SPF standard?"

The one you have after a proper "internal last call" here.

Should we push for my libspf2 doc?

Put this to an internal last call, it's much nearer to the
real thing than the last I-D (lentczner-00).  Then collect
all issues like say "count redirect= in the limit of 10".

After some discussion decide within the council, and mark
the issue as resolved.  Do that until the list of issues is
empty, then submit the result to the IETF (and get the RR).

Fast forward strategy:  submit schlitt-02, put this to an
"internal last call" (adding any IETF feedback), otherwise
the same procedure as above, i.e, submit schlitt-03 after
all issues are resolved by the council.

Or at least that's why I wanted this "council", bye, Frank