RE: Re: RFC 2821 and responsibility for forwarding

2004-12-07 08:59:54
Interesting.

] On Behalf Of David Woodhouse
I see nothing which prevents you from doing DK or IIM in your MUA. You
do need the MTA to co-operate for SES though.

Your solution to allowing forwarding, while not changing any of the
forwarding systems in use, is to change every MUA in use.

Pass the buck eh.

Mine is to leave the MUA's as they are and change the forwarders.

Mine costs me nothing and costs the other MUA users nothing, your costs you
nothing, and everyone else something :)

I choose mine thanks. You go implement SRS in your forwarding system so I
don't have to make changes to my system.

There are less MTAs than MUAs. Fix the MTA not the MUA.

Regards

Richard Bang
Floosietek Ltd
richard(_at_)ftgate(_dot_)com