RE: Re: RFC 2821 and responsibility for forwarding

2004-12-07 08:35:30
On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 10:26 -0500, Scott Kitterman wrote:
Last time I posted the problems I had with the "alternatives", you didn't
reply to that post.

Was that the S/MIME one? I couldn't read it, although I did upgrade my
MUA today, and now I can. I'll take a look.

Which of these so called alternatives can provide forgery protection today
for those of us who are domain owners, but not DNS server or MTA operators?

I see nothing which prevents you from doing DK or IIM in your MUA. You
do need the MTA to co-operate for SES though.

--
dwmw2