RE: Re: RFC 2821 and responsibility for forwarding

2004-12-07 08:26:00
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of David
Woodhouse
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 5:41 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Re: RFC 2821 and responsibility for
forwarding

Why not? There are plenty of alternatives to SPF which don't have this
problem with forwarding, and which offer all the same benefits as SPF,
but without the need to change forwarding practice.

Last time I posted the problems I had with the "alternatives", you didn't
reply to that post.

Which of these so called alternatives can provide forgery protection today
for those of us who are domain owners, but not DNS server or MTA operators?

Scott Kitterman