Re: Re: RFC 2821 and responsibility for forwarding

2004-12-07 16:05:07
On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 22:51 +0100, Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:
Neither David Woodhouse nor Nico Kadel-Garcia replied to my
objection to receiving bounces from sites I did not send to.

I've dealt with you before. I don't see any reason to reply to your
idiocy again.

I guess that's because they know SES breaks forwarding :)

No, dear. You broke your own mail when you started to restrict your
incoming bounces. The .com, .net and .org top level domains are
international. If you send mail to addresses at those, you may well get
bounces back from hosts in _any_ country-specific TLD. You choose to
exclude specific countries? That's your problem.

--
dwmw2