Security Wire Perspectives mentions SenderID

2004-12-13 13:55:51
["""From: Security Wire Perspectives
<searchSecurity(_at_)lists(_dot_)techtarget(_dot_)com>
Additional newsletters available at http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/

SECURITY WIRE PERSPECTIVES IS SPONSORED BY: Postini Inc.

The Key to Stopping Unwanted Email: Sender ID Can't Do It

Recent proposals to develop sender authentication standards such as
Sender ID are both impractical and inherently flawed. Spammers and
hackers won't wait--and may actually be able to exploit the
registration of IP addresses with Sender ID to improve their junk
mail delivery. Download the latest Postini white paper that explains
why enterprises do not need to rely on the prospects of Sender ID.

Click here:
http://searchSecurity.com/r/0,,35969,00.htm?track=NL-358&ad=499636&Postini
"""]
I couldn't read it because I'm blocking doubleclick....

--
http://dmoz.org/profiles/pollei.html
http://sourceforge.net/users/stephen_pollei/

Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf