Re: Re: SPF HELO checking

2004-12-13 15:07:16
On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 09:10:07PM +0100, Frank Ellermann wrote:

In theory HELO a.b.x.example must have _an_ IP, but this IP is
not necessarily the IP of the peer,  It's a "receiver policy"

Au contraire mon ami.

It has to be _the_ name of the box connecting to you, however
you cannot verify the name of the box by verifying the name of
the interface.

Alex
--
I ask you to respect any "Reply-To" and "Mail-Follow-Up" headers.  If
you reply to me off-list, you'd better tell me you're doing so.  If