Re: The new DNS RR type again

2005-01-14 21:18:37
On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 03:09:21PM +0100, Julian Mehnle wrote:

I do realize that using a macro processor is a viable solution, and I
might even look into it myself.  But do you really expect everyone who
wants to deploy SPF and who has a non-trivial domain portfolio to start
using a macro processor?

Well, it's where SPF is at. How many domains are using SPF now? It's
clearly not a critical problem, as many thousands of domains have managed
it already.