RE: The new DNS RR type again

2005-01-14 07:09:21
Nick Phillips [nwp(_at_)nz(_dot_)lemon-computing(_dot_)com] wrote:
On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 03:18:45AM +0100, Julian Mehnle wrote:
Look, if the gain from zone cut defaulting wasn't as significant as
it is, I wouldn't bother arguing about it...

Actually, I'm not convinced that the gain is significant. As Paul Vixie
said in the mail that William quoted, use m4 or some other automated way
of generating records, or hassle your named vendor for more toys.

I do realize that using a macro processor is a viable solution, and I
might even look into it myself.  But do you really expect everyone who
wants to deploy SPF and who has a non-trivial domain portfolio to start
using a macro processor?