Re: forged email DSN

2005-02-26 15:38:28
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005, Brian W. Antoine wrote:

  So you're going to be sending that template full of technical information
about how to avoid getting your warnings to end users who've had their addr
forged?  That's actually worse then just warning the postmaster at the domain
because now he's got to take calls from people who we can reasonably expect
to be clueless.

I can't send a DSN to postmaster unless postmaster sends me a message first.
DSNs can only be issued to the return path of a specific email.

I don't want to send one of those evil non-DSN replies, because they
would annoy postmasters with a clue.