RE: Official website: Solutions

2005-03-07 19:09:47

Julian Mehnle wrote:

Solutions
---------

There have been multiple offers for the hosting and
maintenance of, and donation of domains for, an official web
site for the SPF project. Could those whose offers still
stand please reaffirm their offers?

I have recently registered the domains "mail-spf.org" and ".com".

I like these names; and .org better.

Also, I would like to voice my preference about not having to 'piggy-bag'
the SPF domain name on a site like http:/purl.net/. For one, lol, it
sounds too much like "perl". :) But, more seriously, I think it looks a
bit amateuristic. I mean, you don't see Microsoft hosted on
http:/purl.net/microsoft/ either, now, do you? Between us, I think we
should be able to host our own domain.

Also, I express my wish that Meng reads of our wish to move ahead with
this, and will (re)join us shortly to make this a reality, ASAP.

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---
"If you were supposed to understand it,