Re: Official website: Solutions

2005-03-08 08:13:22

OpenSPF.org is ideal in my opinion.

I would even be glad to offer free hosting for it, I want to see this project
now start kicking into gear.

Cheers,

Dave

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 15:03, James Couzens wrote:
On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 02:18 +0100, Julian Mehnle wrote:
Even though a proper second-level domain may be chosen (I don't have an
idea yet which one), I'd like to suggest that the new website also keep
being reachable under the URL <http://spf.pobox.com> since this URL is
a known quantity.

I've offered in the past, free use of the domain 'OpenSPF.org' which in
my mind is the most logical domain name one could use for such a
project.  Those participating in the makeshift SPF Council at that time
unanimously agreed.  Wayne is also in possession of very suitable domain
names and has additionally offered to make them available.

Cheers,

James