Re: PayPal account Suspended

2005-03-08 08:16:54

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, James Couzens wrote:

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 00:55 +0000, PayPal Service wrote:

Dear PayPal User,

Our fraud prevention systems have detected unusual activity from your
account, This has led us to believe that your password may be known by
someone other than yourself, This may cause unwanted bills and many
other implications.

-- snip !

Heh, anyone else get this? :-)

Yeh, we all got. And all immediatly went to check paypal account on
their site :)

More seriously, it would be good if pobox/listbox admins tell us what was
so different about this phish/spam (which looks so much like many others
I've seen) that it got through their filters this time.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks