Re: IESG evaluation of SPF

2005-04-08 15:27:11
william(at)elan.net wrote:

These are all more then good enough reasons for MUST NOT and
its definitely up to experiment document authors and to its
participants control that.

+1

Please let's not use the bogus term of an "experiment", that's
a fictitious view of the IESG represented by one of its A-Ds.

"We" (= Wayne) decided that "we" want something which could go
on the IETF standards track later.  Otherwise "we" could just
publish it as FYI - no questions asked if it's formally okay
and a technically useful info for the general Internet public.

                         Bye, Frank