Re: -01pre4

2005-04-28 09:37:25
In <42707C77(_dot_)7F82(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> Frank Ellermann
<nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> writes:

wayne wrote:

First off, I would like to apologize for my absence on
spf-discuss.

And the -01pre stuff is really old, the earliest announcement
was for Jan 03.  So now you ask us to wait for a -01pre4, ok.

Yes, I did ask you to wait.  The -01pre4 release announcement was just
sent to spf-discuss.  I hope you didn't mind the 12hr wait too much.

I've no idea what happened with my input to -01pre2.

A lot of it was applied to the -01pre3 draft.  Please send any
comments about what wasn't applied, or new comments to the list.

                                                      I've no
idea what Julian talks about when he mentions his input for a
-01pre1.  I don't know who said what about -01pre3 elsewhere.
In fact I didn't know that a -01pre3 exists, I stumbled over
it in the IRC log.

As I mentioned in my earlier reply, the first -01preXX messages were
mentioned on the #spf IRC channel.  I agree that I should have long
ago mentioned them here also, but the #spf channel has always been one
of the places that the SPF community talks.

As far as Julian's comments, like you, Julian made a bunch of comments
and suggestions to the earlier -01preXX drafts.

Anyway, all of the drafts can be found at:
http://www.schlitt.net/spf/spf_classic/

Tnx for info, I didn't know this URL.

It was used when I announced the spf-classic-00 draft.

it is in the same location as the 01pre2 draft that you
reviewed.

It wasn't difficult to remove one erroneous /spf from...
http://www.schlitt.net/spf/spf/spf_classic_libspf2/
...but I couldn't guess the new and different URL.

I apologize.  I thought I had given you the corrected URL, but
apparently I didn't.

-wayne