Re: Re: For SPF council review: NOT RECOMMENDED

2005-05-11 19:12:28
In <428012DA(_dot_)69CB(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> Frank Ellermann
<nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> writes:

wayne wrote:

an additional-scopes= modifier
[...]
Comments welcome.

If nobody from the Council is willig to read and understand the
op= draft I'll remove the restriction that it must not be used,
implemented, or submitted without a permission by the Council.

This ignorance towards community contributions is annoying. :-(

Frank:

I have read, and I think I understand your draft.  There are a couple
of reasons why I didn't mention it.  First off, as I mentioned in the
post, a modifier was just something that Julian and I talked about, we
both decided that making the people who define the identity deal with
the problem of getting explicit approval is the way to go.  Secondly,
your op= draft pulls in a lot of other things that I'm not sure we
want to deal with at this stage of the standardization of SPF.

-wayne