Re: hosting services for the official SPF website

2005-06-10 09:36:22
I'm interested in running a site mirror. Any idea how much disk space and bandwidth is in use? I could set up rsync or wget to pull in changes and post them on the mirror, no problem.

I run a hosting business now using Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and could set up a mirror in a virtual domain. We support standard stuff like PHP, Perl, CGI, MySQL, etc.

Thanks!

Fred

--
Fred Laxton

InfoTechDesign.net - Open Source Software Solutions for Small Business
http://infotechdesign.net