RE: hosting services for the official SPF website

2005-06-12 07:33:20
wayne wrote:
Very reasonable requests.

Unfortunately, I do not know how much we can promise to do.  Think
about how much has changed with SPF over the last year, and then the
last two years, I think it is going to be hard to make reasonable
promises about the next year.

I strongly suspect that the *first* mirror is going to take some
effort make sure it works right.

I already did set up a mirror of spf.pobox.com once, to iron out some
validation issues, and would be willing to put some effort
into getting
the mirror up and running.

Gr,

Koen

Might I suggest some sort of portal/cms software and have a small group
of content editors share the work?

--Bruce