list of people on the IETF DEA directorate published

2005-06-12 02:50:41
In <42ABDC32(_dot_)52F4(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> Frank Ellermann
<nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> writes:

For now can you and I agree to disagree?

Sure.  I only wanted it on record that any "IESG conspiracy" is
so far bad science fiction.  They even managed to publish the
DEA list <http://www.ietf.org/u/ietfchair/dea-directorate.html>

Interesting list of people.

For the record, the one person who I received feedback from who I
*thought* was in the DEA turns out not to be.  So, from what I can
tell, the DEA had *zero* comments on the spf-classic-00 draft.  Either
they thought it was perfect, didn't review it, or it was determined
that there was no reason to inform me of any problems.

-wayne