Re: hosting services for the official SPF website

2005-06-11 09:52:32
wayne wrote:
I know we have had a *lot* of offers to help with hosting.  It is
looking like the hosting requirements are going to be more than just
being able to deal with static web pages.  If you can supply either a
dedicated box, or a user-mode linux box or something that can be
configured to match the rest of the SPF mirrors, please let us know.

I can spare a freebsd jail, located in amsterdam (xs4all data center) in
the netherlands, if that is any help. Can be refurbished as desired.

Gr,

Koen