RE: website beta testers

2005-06-16 09:01:08
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of wayne
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:14 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] website beta testers

Hi.

Could people look around at http://spf.schlitt.net and see if they can
find anything that works differently than on spf.pobox.com?  There
should be *no* differences.  I want to make sure everthing works
before I start breaking things.

While you are poking around, you might want to write up a list of the
things you would like to see changed, and then submit then post the
top 5 or so here.  Be specific.  The things that show up most on the
top 5 lists will be fixed first.  I will probably favor fixing content
over layout issues 'cause we are likely to move the content over to
some other format anyway.

Here is the latest submission via the web site:

"service: SPF Registry
other: The last thing your instructions say do to setup SPF is to register
at http://old.spf.infinitepenguins.net/
but this page does not exist. If you go to http://infinitepenguins.net and
then click on spf tools you are redirected to the first mentioned site,
however it says 6o4.ca. If you click on spf tools on the right it just
resolves back to itself.

How can one successfully setup SPF. I am having a horrible time trying to
completely block people from sending email that says it originates from our
domain but in fact does not."

Please make deleting references to the registry a HIGH priority.  We get a
lot of these.

Scott K