RE: website beta testers

2005-06-14 15:17:45
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Scott Kitterman wrote:

I think this is fundamentally wrong.  I'd propose this alternative:

"SPF doesn't "break" forwarding so much as SPF checking receivers need so
understand where they are receiving from and why.  Onward routing of e-mail
forwarder, so a SPF checking MTA MUST know who the traditional forwarders
are that it is receiving from.  Much as creating an SPF record requires
senders to understand and control their outbound architecture, SPF checking
requires receivers to understand their inbound architecture.

Amen to that!  The last sentence, especially, needs to be in there.

I predict not everyone will agree.  Let's see...

I strongly agree.