Re: website beta testers

2005-06-10 02:38:26
1. Change the text on http://spf.schlitt.net/contact_us.html, making
clear that it is not pobox processing the questions entered in the box,
but that there is a team of community volunteers. (example i posted
months ago)

2. remove ' SMTP + SPF Sender Policy Framework an essential part of
Sender ID '

3. Clear up the background reading section, make it clear that there is
only _one_ specification and which one this is

4. maybe longer term, but i'd like a page that shows mail servers, and
whether there is an spf implementation for that..

5. make it clear on the why.html page that it is not a testing page, but
an error reporting page..

My number one change is not going to show up in others lists simply
because no-one but the volunteers are affected by this wrong information
and the expectations people get from it.

Koen

wayne wrote:

Hi.

Could people look around at http://spf.schlitt.net and see if they can
find anything that works differently than on spf.pobox.com?  There
should be *no* differences.  I want to make sure everthing works
before I start breaking things.

While you are poking around, you might want to write up a list of the
things you would like to see changed, and then submit then post the
top 5 or so here.  Be specific.  The things that show up most on the
top 5 lists will be fixed first.  I will probably favor fixing content
over layout issues 'cause we are likely to move the content over to
some other format anyway.

Thanks

-wayne

Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf