Re: Re: website beta testers

2005-06-10 04:36:19

Frank Ellermann wrote:
wayne wrote:

post the top 5 or so here.  Be specific.

s/width=\"[0-9]*\"//g
I second that.

Then go to <http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/>,
input <http://spf.schlitt.net>, press ENTER, ignore
all "missing ALT" errors for the moment, ignore all
"there is no absmiddle" errors for the moment, but
please fix the two or three _severe_ <div> problems.
Yes

Replace all PNG on essential pages by GIF or better
nothing.
Replace images with text where possible. Where there needs to be an image, I am going to negate Frank's request to change them to GIF unless he can come up with a really good reason why PNG's should not be used.

Terry

I'm very unhapy with using this completely
FUBAR layout as start point.  It's a disgrace.

A clean start from scratch with a minimal why and a
minimal wizard would be much better.  Your layout or
Julian's layout is by far better than the old FUBAR
layout.  Meng's old early-2004 layout was also nice.

                    Bye, Frank

Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf