RE: Problem with SID

2005-06-24 02:25:28

You are using someone else's domain to prevent abuse of your domain ?
That's... unfortunate.

Man...
Can you sit back, relax, and try to understand what I'm saying? Check my
email address. I'm talking about this domain. I just didn't want to post the
ip and email addresses, because they are irrelevant. Only the nat-ted ip
address matters and that's real.

There's no way for us on this list to check your findings.
You ask a question but, as can be seen in this mail, you
already made up your mind and make a statement.

Asked a question, here it is again: 192.168.0.125 - how can ANY sender
vertification FAIL on this IP address???

Where's the value in these two messages?

If you don't see it, and don't even want to try to see it, then I'm sorry.
It'll hit you sooner or later.

Oh well...  sunny and 30 degrees Celcius at 11:17 LT.  AFK. bye Alex

At least we're on the same continent. Now how about some professional
courtesy?