where is SES/BATV/ABBS?

2005-07-05 08:39:05

Is anyone currently using or working on things like SES?

In particular, what is the format of the local part that you using?
Have you run into systems that have rejected email because it has
"invalid characters" in the local part?  Or because the local part is
"too long"?

Do you use ABBS/SES/BATV for blocking bogus bounces?

Do you use ABBS/SES/BATV in your SPF record with the stub DNS server?

The reason why I'm asking for details is because I want to learn about
actual deployment experience and not just the concept.

One of the most recent posts to the SES-devel mailing list was made by
me on May 28th offering to help move the project forward.  I'm not set
on SES, either in it's "original" for or it's current form, but I
would like to see something like it move forward.

-wayne